Bioprocess Control offers you the opportunity to join an innovative and leading technology provider in advanced instrumentation and process optimisation for both research and commercial applications in a wide range of biotechnology industries.
Currently we have one vacancy:
As an Application Scientist at Bioprocess Control you will work with various analytical methods development using the company´s latest analytical instrument platforms. You will be offered a stimulating and dynamic work environment and will be part of an international and highly qualified team with a lot of passion and working spirit. You will play an important role in exploring new applications of batch and continuous fermentation test platforms and related methodologies development. In this role, you will leverage your scientific experience working in a laboratory and be the link between the company and the market.
Example of tasks you will perform:
- Develop and validate various analytical protocols for evaluation of biodegradability, toxicity, in-vitro digestibility, aerobic and anaerobic respiration analysis, greenhouse gases emission analysis etc.
- Perform technical reports and external/environmental analyses
- Ph.D degree and 5+ years' research experience in biotechnology or chemical engineering related fields (such as environment biotechnology, fermentation technology, animal and plant agriculture, food and feed science, applied microbiology or biochemistry and chemical engineering)
- Extensive experience working in scientific laboratories, preferably biotechnology-, biochemistry-, agriculture- or chemical engineering laboratories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good academic record in scientific publications
As a person you are independent, well organized, curious and have a strong analytical mind. You have the ability to demonstrate good attention to details and have a hands-on approach for solving technical challenges. You enjoy interaction with customers and partners from both academic and industrial sectors, and have the ability to operate in a dynamic environment. In this position you will participate in conferences and therefore you need to be prepared to travel.
The position will be full-time and based in Lund, Sweden. The position is open now and can be started according to agreement.
How to apply
The recruitment of these two positions are arranged by EMPLOID, a recruitment partner for Bioprocess Control. You are welcome to send your application for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or Bioprocess Control Sweden AB, Scheelevägen 22, SE-223 63, Lund Sweden. If you have any questions, please call Susanne Gustavsson at +46 (0)46 163952 or Dr. Jing Liu at +46 (0)46 163951. Please refer to the position you are applying to at the top of your application.
We highly recommend you to apply for both positions as soon as possible. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed.
Bioprocess Control is continually looking for bright individuals who would like to join us on the exciting development journey. For spontaneous applications, please contact:
Bioprocess Control Sweden AB
SE-223 63 Lund
We are continually looking for bright individuals who would like to join our team and be a part of our expansion activities. We can offer an exciting working environment along with an attractive professional development plan.